Anxiety in House of Reps as Dogara group “moves against” Gbajabiamila
Anxiety has engulfed the House of Representatives, following an All Progressives Congress caucus meeting summoned by the Chief Whip, Alhassan Dogwa.
The meeting is slated for 10 this morning(Tuesday), and coming after the Loyalist Group, which has APC lawmakers loyal to the Majority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila, labelled the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara an “agent provocateur of destabilization.”
The composition of the headships of the 96 House committees which some APC members said favoured the opposition PDP has apparently reignited crisis in the House.
There are indications that the meeting is fixed to move against Mr. Gbajabiamila.
Mr. Dogwa is a loyalist of the Speaker.
Three legislators also confirmed the 10am meeting.
Asked if the meeting was to move against Mr. Gbajabiamila, a lawmaker (APC-Katsina) who would not not want to be named said, “actually there is something like that going around like tumour but I have not confirmed”
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC