As he overthrew Bill Gates…
A Spanish Business tycoon, Amancio Ortega has emerged the new Richest Man in the world as he has overthrown the incumbent, Mr. Bill Gates.
With a reference to Forbes, the multibillionaire founder of European clothing retailer Zara, just out shined Bill Gates (Net worth $79.5 billion) to become the wealthiest person on the planet earth, with a net worth of $79.8 billion.
City Mirror News also gathered that Mr. Ortega,79, was never born with silver spoon in his month, but he has quietly ascended the wealth rankings in recent years, as his company continues to flourishing and expand in a ground style.
According to his biography, Ortega as a child, his parents could not always afford enough food for the family and as a result of financial constraint he left school in his early teens, struggling to survive the immediate and started working as a messenger boy in a shop.
It was when he was about 40 years old that Ortega got around to setting up Zara in Spain, the fast-fashion retailer that has grown globally.
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors