The Osun State Ministry of Education has directed both Public and Private Schools in the State to observe the Mid-Term holidays for the first term of the 2015/2016 academic session
on Thursday (5th November, 2015) and Friday (6th November,2015) respectively.
This is in-line with the year 2015/2016 School Calendar approved by the State of Osun Ministry of Education for both Public and Private Schools in the state.
According to the press release by the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education, Mr. Lawrence Oyeniran, punishable action would be taken against any School that fails to comply with the directive
The release therefore enjoined parents and guardians to monitor their children and wards for judicious use of the two days holiday declared for the mid-term.
The release also added that academic activities would resume in both public and private schools across the State on Monday 9th November, 2015.
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
- Katsina Gov Joins Security Forces To Foil Bandits Attack, Rescue Kidnap Victim
- I’d Like To Die After Eating Pounded Yam — Adeboye
- Dignitaries Converge As 8th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards Holds Today
- I Became Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me – Betta Edu
News5 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead