Messi recovery is on track, says Luis Enrique
The Argentina captain is recovering well from injury according to his club manager but his Spanish boss will not put a date on his return to the Blaugrana starting line up
Barcelona boss,Luise Enrique says Lionel Messi recovery is proceeding as expected but offered no update on when the Barcelona forward is expected to return to action.
It was hoped the Argentina captain, who has been sidelined with a knee injury since the end of September, will be fit to face Real Madrid on November 21.
Reports in Spain over the weekend suggested Messi has suffered a setback in his recovery and would miss the Clasico against Real Madrid.
However, Luis Enrique appears to be unconcerned over the progress of his star’s rehabilitation.
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC