Nigerian singer Inetimi Alfred Timaya Odon, popularly known as Timaya, has said he cannot date a Nigerian girl.
Timaya stated that if he were a Nigerian girl, he would not date a Nigerian man.
According to him, he does not have a problem with Nigerian men or girls, but noted that he could not date a Nigerian lady currently.
Speaking in a recent interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Lagos, Timaya said: “If I am a Nigerian girl, I will not date a Nigerian man. Myself right now, I can’t date a Nigerian girl. My current lover is not Nigerian.
“I can’t date a Nigerian lady because we have the same foundation; the same upbringing. The relationship go be like police and thief. The relationship will be too toxic. We go dey lie for each other too much. We won’t even have peace.”
- JUST IN: Nigeria’s GDP Grew By 3.46% In Q4 2023 — NBS
- BREAKING: Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Gov Primaries
- JUST IN:FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price
- BREAKING: Ex-Barcelona Star Dani Alves Sentenced To Four Years In Jail
- State Govt Declares Masquerade Wanted For Punishing 71-Yr-Old Man To Death
Education3 days ago
Tragedy As OAU Loses Staff To Lion Attack
Sports5 days ago
5 Super Eagles Players That Won Nigerians’ Hearts During 2023 AFCON
News2 days ago
Osun: NUT Urges Transparency In Teachers’ Recruitment
News1 day ago
NMCN Registrar Explains Why Enrolment Of Nursing Students Increased To 68,000