Popular singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has confirmed that he is married to his lover, Chioma Rowland.
Davido confirmed this in an interview with media personality, Kiekie on Wednesday.
The ‘assurance’ crooner who took a break from social media after he lost his son, Ifeanyi, said he needed to reflect.
“I have never ever taken this kind of break. Just being away and I have had a lot to think about. It was a time to rest, reflect, a lot of family time, time to make music again.
“I remade the album. Before I went on the break I actually had an album already. Had a tour already, but we did the album, I travelled, I am married.”
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly