The Yoruba fraction of Nollywood has lost another Fast-rising star, Gbemi Anjola to the cold hands of death.
The 33-year-old actress died on Friday, the 24th of March, 2023, after a prolong battle with ovarian cancer.
Gbemi was diagnosed with the ailment in 2021. As a result of this, she traveled to Dubai, UAE for chemotherapy which lasted about 6 months.
After her medical treatment in Dubai, she came back to Nigeria cancer-free. On Friday, the 25th of March, 2023, the actress complained of memory loss and headache.
She was rushed to the hospital, but, unfortunately, Gbemi was pronounced dead
The tragic news was shared by the late actor’s colleagues, Itele and Zainab Balogun who mourned her on their Instagram pages.
Nkechi Blessing, Kunle Afod and Biodun Okeowo all took to their colleagues’ comment section to drop their condolences.
Source: Within Nigeria
- Again, Abuja Residents Attack, Loot Truck Carrying Food Items
- Falana Tells Nigerians To Ask Tinubu If FG Still Pays Fuel Subsidy
- Two Suspected Witches Stoned, Burnt
- Inauguration Of $800M Geometric Power Plant: Forum Of South-East Academic Doctors Congratulates Prof Nnaji
- Tinubu Still Pays Massive Amount Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News3 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents