A Nigerian man identified as Tembu Ebere, who attempted to cry for 100 hours to set the Guinness World Record, GWR, has gone blind.
Confirming his health status in an interview with the BBC, Ebere said he began to experience severe headaches, puffy eyes and a swollen face from the constant crying before going temporarily blind for 45 minutes.
While speaking of his determination to cry for one week nonstop, he stated that “I had to re-strategise and reduce my wailing.”
Ebere had a few days ago, in a viral post accompanied by a flyer on social media, declared his interest to embark on seven days of non-stop cry-a-thon.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs