Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has admitted he is finding it hard to sleep because of Mohbad’s death.
Davido revealed this in a post on his Instagram post.
“Mohbad ur spirit strong ooo..sleep come hard me,” he wrote.
The ‘Fall’ crooner also confirmed he will fly into the country for a candlelight procession in Mohbad’s honour on Thursday.
The procession will begin at Lekki Phase 1 gate and end with a tribute concert at Muri Okunola Park.
Mohbad, who was born Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, died last Tuesday.
He passed on at 27, with varying accounts of how he died circulating on the Internet.
- Kaduna Governorship Tribunal To Deliver Judgment Via Zoom, Dismisses Uba Sani’s Motion
- Hyacinth Alia: Laying Foundation For Bountiful Harvest In Benue By Bridget Ikyado
- 2024 Rankings : Top 15 Best Universities In Nigeria Emerges , See Lists
- Burkina Faso Detains Four Officers After Thwarted Coup
- Insecurity: Osun NSCDC Charges Officers On Proactive, Efficient Leadership