Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he has been jobless for years.
The thespian, who was reacting to the viral video of him working as a fuel attendant at gas station in Delta State, said despite being a legend, he has been feeding from hand to mouth.
Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Anuku called on the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and his fans to come to his aid.
He said, “I have worked for this country. I have attained the height of being a legend. But I’ve had no job for, God knows, how many years. And I expect that Nigerians will also know that I did it all for them.
“I just gonna ask Governor Sheriff [Oborevwori] to please send support to me. And my fans who truly love and appreciate the works I’ve done for them, if you think you truly love me, may God help you all to help me.”
- I Became Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me – Betta Edu
- ‘Not Picking Wike As Atiku’s Running Mate PDP’s Biggest Mistake’ – Omokri
- Kaduna Bombing : Northern Lawyers Break Silence , Vow To Sue FG over Kaduna
- I’m Confused Whether To Go To Senate Or Remain Minister – Lalong
- Ademakinwa: What’s Left Of Life? By ABIODUN KOMOLAFE
News4 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News3 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News4 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead