Omowunmi, the longtime girlfriend and babymama of late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, aka Mohbad, has mourned the passing of her lover.
City mirror news online reported that Mohbad, 27, died on Tuesday.
His family confirmed the rapper’s death in a statement released late Tuesday.
Mourning the ‘Feel Good’ crooner, Omowunmi lamented that their son, Liam is just clocked five months.
Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote, “Our son Liam is just 5months today. Where do I start from?
“Somebody should help me, I can’t do this alone.
“Our love story was a different one. We fought really hard to be here.
“Ah I don’t wish this type of pain on anyone.”
- BREAKING: NUPENG Mobilises Tanker Drivers, Petrol Attendants, Others For October 3 Nationwide Strike
- Kaduna Governorship Tribunal To Deliver Judgment Via Zoom, Dismisses Uba Sani’s Motion
- Hyacinth Alia: Laying Foundation For Bountiful Harvest In Benue By Bridget Ikyado
- 2024 Rankings : Top 15 Best Universities In Nigeria Emerges , See Lists
- Burkina Faso Detains Four Officers After Thwarted Coup