Chioma Rowland, has been spotted for the first time since her son’s demise, with Davido and his father, in Osun State.
Chef Chi, upon her son’s demise, had been away from social media with her beau.
However, photos and videos on Sunday morning surfaced of Davido at the inauguration ceremony of his uncle, Ademola Adeleke as the sixth governor of Osun State.
Many were jubilant to see the Afrobeats singer after so long even though he had trimmed down as a result of the tragic incident.
They were glad to see him nonetheless together with his family and associates, smiling once again.
But photos or videos of Chioma were not seen until much later in the evening when a video surfaced of the bereaved mother flanked by the “E Choke” crooner and his dad in what seemed like they were posing for a photograph.
- JUST IN: CBN Orders Banks To Pay New Naira Notes Over The Counter
- Nigerian Moses vs Modern Pharoah By Abdulhakeem Adegoke Alawuje
- Before Osun REC Dr Agboke Causes Himself Public Opprobrium
- Osun Guber: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Against Oyetola’s Candidacy
- 2023: Why CBN, Obi, Atiku, Aso Rock Can’t Stop Tinubu, Says Fani-Kayode
News3 days ago
Oyinlola Reacts To Alleged Plan To Sue IGP, Says I Have Moved On With My Life
News3 days ago
JUST IN :DSS Arrests Syndicates Selling New Naira Notes, Banks Officials Implicated
News4 days ago
Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court
News5 days ago
Osun Lawmaker, Irekandu Reacts To Tribunal Verdict, Urges Constituents To ‘Remain Calm In The Face Of Injustice’