A popular Nollywood actor, Sunday Olamilekan Ojo, popularly known as Gbatami, is dead.
Sources revealed that Gbatami died of lung cancer on Thursday morning.
A trainee of Adebayo Salami popularly known as Oga Bello, the late Ojo had been in the movie industry for about two decades.
Gbatami was the producer of Ojo Oro, Emi nire kan, Wonyosi, Salaye, and a host of other films.
Condolences have been pouring in following the death of the well-known actor.
“I had the wonderful honour of acting beside this wonderful man,” actress Sheyi Adelakun shared on her Instagram stories on Friday.
“His stories were the best. RIP Lekan,” a fan wrote on social media.
Colleague Aina Olayemi shared a photo with the late thespian, describing working with him as “a joy
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies