Founder and former CEO of microblogging website, Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has launched a new social media platform, “Bluesky”.
This came barely a week that a United States business tycoon and owner of Tesla vehicles, Elon Musk, acquired the ownership of Twitter for $44 billion on April 14, 2022, and completed it on October 27, 2022.
Dorsey’s Bluesky has garnered over 30,000 users in just two days after the announcement of the new app.
Report has it that Bluesky gives creators independence from platforms and developers and the freedom to design, allowing users to choose their experience as it gives users control of their algorithms.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries