Nigerian music star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland are yet to react to speculations making the rounds on social media that their son, Ifeanyi is dead.
Several media platforms have reported that the DMW boss and Chioma were away from the house when the three-year-old boy drowned in a pool at his father’s house in Banana Island on Monday.
It was said that the boy was rushed to a hospital at Lekki where he was pronounced dead.
DAILY POST reports that the development has been trending on all social media platforms since 12 a.m.
It was learnt that quite a number of people who were at Davido’s house when the incident happened had been arrested.
But efforts by DAILY POST to reach the Lagos State police command proved abortive as at press time.
But when contacted by DAILY POST, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin simply said, “I can’t confirm that yet”.
- “I Didn’t Turn To Cat To Escape Arrest- – Sunday Igboho Finally Breaks Silence on DSS Raid
- Russia Presidential Election Set For March 17, 2024
- Three Officers Injured As Hoodlums Open Fire On NDLEA In Edo
- I Was Responsible For Breakup With My Ex-wife – Actor Ninalowo
- Osun APC Sensitisation: Omoworare Welcomes Party Leaders To Ife Federal Constituency
Crime3 days ago
Osun: Retired Judge In Domestic Violence Scandal As His Two Wives Cry Out For Help
News5 days ago
Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
News2 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News2 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)