A 63-year-old Abuja panel beater, Taiwo Ojo, has been arrested by operatives of the Federal Capital Territory Police Command for killing, burning, and burying the corpse of his colleague, Philip Kura, in a shallow grave in the Bwari area of the Federal Capital Territory.
It was gathered that Ojo committed culpable homicide against his colleague after an argument over money on December 23, an intelligence source privy to the homicide revealed.
The source said, “Ojo and Kura had a disagreement at his workshop on December 23. Ojo hit the victim with a shovel and he fell and died. He drew his corpse into banana trees shed close by where he later burnt and buried the victim’s remains in a shallow grave.
- Nigerian Moses vs Modern Pharoah By Abdulhakeem Adegoke Alawuje
- Before Osun REC Dr Agboke Causes Himself Public Opprobrium
- Osun Guber: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Against Oyetola’s Candidacy
- 2023: Why CBN, Obi, Atiku, Aso Rock Can’t Stop Tinubu, Says Fani-Kayode
- 2023: Coward, You’ve Exposed Yourself – Gov Wike Slammed For Failing To Name Preferred Candidate
Opinion5 days ago
More To Learn About Osun APC Victory! By Rotimi Makinde
News3 days ago
Oyinlola Reacts To Alleged Plan To Sue IGP, Says I Have Moved On With My Life
News3 days ago
JUST IN :DSS Arrests Syndicates Selling New Naira Notes, Banks Officials Implicated
News4 days ago
Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court