A peacemaker, identified as PeterSpencer Nwabuaze, has been stabbed to death while trying to separate two boys who were fighting in Asaba, Delta State.
It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday morning, October 10, just four days after he relocated from Lagos State to Asaba with his pregnant wife and son.
According to a source, “His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house. On his way, he saw two boys fighting and he tried to separate them, but unfortunately he was stabbed to death.
The boys said it was a mistake. It was the hospital they rushed him to that called his wife to inform her of his death. Saddest part is that she’s heavily pregnant and they have a young son.
They were living in Satellite town, Lagos but moved to Asaba just four days ago.”
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News5 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News5 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News5 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies