By Nafisat Arogundade, Osogbo
Osun state police command on Monday arraigned a 38 year-old-man, Hammed Abiodun before a Magistrate court sitting in Osogbo over alleged stealing.
Police prosecutor, Inspector Adeoye Kayode told the court that the accused person and others now at large committed the offence on March 22,2020 at about 9:30pm along Ikirun/Iragbiji road Osogbo
He alleged that the accused person did stole the sum of five hundred thousand naira N500,000 belonging to one Arole Hammed.
Adeoye said that the offence committed by the accused contravened Section 516 and 383 of the Criminal Code Cap 34 Vol ll Law of Osun State 2002.
The accused person who is facing two count charges of conspiracy and stealing pleaded not guilty to the allegations slammed against him.
Defence Counsel, Okobe Najite applied for the accused bail in most liberal
In his ruling, Magistrate Abayomi Ajala granted the accused person bail in the sum of five hundred thousand naira N500,000 with two sureties in like sum
He adjourned the case till October 9 2020 for hearing
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
- Ibadan Socialite Gatuso Shot Dead
- Drama As Police Commissioner Arrest Ebonyi LG Chairman, Lawmaker, Others
- Herdsmen: High Court Bans Open Grazing, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow