The Ondo State police command has revealed that some suspects have been arrested in connection to the killing of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, daughter of the Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti.
Spokesman to the Ondo State police command, Mr Femi Joseph, confirmed this development to newsmen on Monday.
According to Joseph, the suspects were arrested when a team of security operatives stormed the forests in the area near Ore in Ondo State.
However, he did not reveal the identities of those arrested. He said investigations were still ongoing while suspects would be paraded as soon as possible.
Funke Olakurin was shot dead in Ore, Ondo state, by gunmen on Friday.
The 58-year-old woman was heading to Ore junction from Akure, Ondo state, when she was attacked.
- Lawmakers Order Arrest Of NDDC Managing Director,Pondei,For Walking Out On Investigative Committee
- Drama As NDDC Acting MD Walks Out On Reps, Declared Wanted
- Osun Council Vice Chairman Distributes Gas Cylinders To Residents
- What Osun State PDP Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo , did Right and Wrong By Segun Ojo
- NNPP Commiserates with Combatant Pilot Arotile’s Family, Calls for Investigation
News4 days ago
Gani Adams Under Fire For Attacking Tinubu
News5 days ago
Police Begin Recruitment Of Constables ( See The Requirements)
News3 days ago
Road Rehabilitation: Chief Whip, Olatunji, Ife North Residents Laud Oyetola, Says He’s A Blessing To Osun
News5 days ago
American Healing Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead