Politics
Just In: Ngige Withdraws From Presidential Race
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, has announced his withdrawal from the 2023 presidential race.
Senator Ngige, in a statement he personal signed, said that he had earlier met with the President in the early hours of Friday.
Recall that President Buhari held a valedictory session with 10 cabinet members that had indicated interest to contest election in 2023 and the Labour and Employment Minister participated in the session, which was held at the Presidential Villa.
But Senator Ngige, in the statement, said after meeting with the President and consultations with his family members, friends, political associates and constituents, he has decided to pull out of the presidential race.
Details soon…
-
News4 days agoBeyond Academic Excellence, Lions Club Charges OAU Students on Character, Integrity
-
News4 days agoBeing Wife of Dancing Governor: ‘What I Discovered About The Adeleke Family’
-
News4 days agoOsun Decides: Gov Adeleke Casts Vote In Ede
-
News3 days agoOsun Decides: INEC Begins Uploading Of Results On Ire V
