Twelve, fifteen years ago, no one would have dreamt that global phone giants like Blackberry and Nokia, would go into extinction and that the likes of Techno will become a market leader.
Your unique selling point in 2019 may become your vulnerable point in the year 2020.
We live in a world where transformation is so rapid and changes outrightly inescapable.
Those who fail to Improve themselves and update their skills run the risk of becoming redundant and ultimately irrelevant.
If the tools of yesterday can be of no value today, definitely the assets of today can become a liability tomorrow.
As the new year approaches, change your thinking and upgrade your skills; learn something different and start something new.
That you have failed does not make you a failure. Regardless of all the challenges and obstacles, success awaits the UNFETTERED.
Good morning and thank God it’s friday!
Office of the Chief Whip
Osun State House of Assembly
- Osun Community, Otan Ayegbaju Raises Team For COVID-19
- Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For COVID-19 Twice
- Keep Praying, Adhere to Preventive Measures Against COVID-19, Baptist Youths Urged
- Breaking: Osun Discharges One Covid-19 Patient
- Nigerians Fume As Funke Akindele, Naira Marley, Badmus Throw Party Despite Coronavirus Pandemic
News5 days ago
Attempted Suicide: Woman Rescued After Jumping Into Osun River
News5 days ago
Essential Service Workers Stranded In Osun, As Lockdown Takes Effect
News4 days ago
Ooni Engages Oro Deities To Cleanse Nigeria Of Coronavirus
News3 days ago
COVID-19 Lockdown: LG Parliamentarian, Owoade Distributes Food, Cash Gifts To Constituents