By Femi Adesola
The 2019 Osun Bankers game kicks off at Ataoja School of Science on Saturday amidst pumps and pageantry.
The Ataoja School of Science football pitch played host to the foremost financial institution in Osun, as First Bank PLC football team locked horn with the Access Bank football team, in the first game of the tournament, which ended 1-0 in favour of First Bank PLC football team with First Bank proving to be the first bank with maximum 3 point.
The Osun Wema Knights failed to converts their many scoring chances against the Apex Banks’ Football Team CBN, while both team ended the game without a goal, both earning a point.
The Apex Bank’ football team (CBN) will be locking horns with the First Bank’s football team on Saturday 21st of December while. The Osun Wema Knight will fight for 3 maximum point against their counterpart in Access Bank.
Meanwhile, Mr Stanley Ginika, the Technical Adviser of the Wema Knight while reacting to the match said ” Am happy with what my Boys played, they played very well despite missing so many chances in front of goal, I hope we can turn things around and deliver 3 maximum point when we play against Access Bank next weekend’ Mr Ginika said
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development