The Super Eagles are through to the last four of the Africa Cup of Nations, following a thrilling 2-1 win over South Africa on Wednesday night.
Samuel Chukwueze gave the Eagles a 1-0 lead at the break, latching onto his own rebound to slot past the goalkeeper.
However, Bafana Bafana levelled in the second half, thanks to Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision.
With the match looking to head into extra time, William Troost-Ekong forced the ball over the line in the final minute of play.
Nigeria will now play the winner between Algeria and Ivory Coast, for a place in the final.
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji