The Super Eagles are through to the last four of the Africa Cup of Nations, following a thrilling 2-1 win over South Africa on Wednesday night.
Samuel Chukwueze gave the Eagles a 1-0 lead at the break, latching onto his own rebound to slot past the goalkeeper.
However, Bafana Bafana levelled in the second half, thanks to Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision.
With the match looking to head into extra time, William Troost-Ekong forced the ball over the line in the final minute of play.
Nigeria will now play the winner between Algeria and Ivory Coast, for a place in the final.
- AbdulRazaq Swears In New Perm Secs, Harps On Prudence, Team Work
- Protest As 26-Year-Old Man Dies From Broken Bottles Mounted By Policeman In Ogun
- Just In: Ortom Escapes, As Wife, SSG, HoS, Hit By Coronavirus
- Police Arrest Ebonyi NUJ Chairman, Tony Nwizi
- Kaduna Pastor Joseph Alhassan Arrested For Allegedly Raping Minor 5 Years
Crime4 days ago
Man, 45, Sentenced To 30 Days Imprisonment For Not Wearing Facemask In Osun
News2 days ago
‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
South West News4 days ago
Court Orders dethronement Of Osun Monarch
News4 days ago
Osun SSG, Ten Others Test Positive For Covid-19