The Super Eagles are through to the last four of the Africa Cup of Nations, following a thrilling 2-1 win over South Africa on Wednesday night.
Samuel Chukwueze gave the Eagles a 1-0 lead at the break, latching onto his own rebound to slot past the goalkeeper.
However, Bafana Bafana levelled in the second half, thanks to Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision.
With the match looking to head into extra time, William Troost-Ekong forced the ball over the line in the final minute of play.
Nigeria will now play the winner between Algeria and Ivory Coast, for a place in the final.
- Popular Osogbo Islamic Institute Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Osun:Parliamentarian Owoade Distributes Books, Writing Materials To Students
- Osun Assembly Whip Celebrates Outstanding Young Talents
- Ooni To Install Sir Adebutu , Baba Ijebu As New Odole Oodua
- Ondo Police Begin Investigation Into Alleged Fetish Practices In Akure Church
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Chief Bisi Akande’s Son, Femi, KLM, Badmus, Others Lead Oyetola’s Commissioner Designates
News1 day ago
AGF Coordinator Makes Plateau State Gov’s Commissioner List, Group Praises Lalong
News1 day ago
Disquiet In Presidency Over Vice President Osinbajo
News3 days ago
Breaking: Onigbinde Bows To Pressure, Resigns As Technical Adviser In Budget Ministry