Everton midfielder Andre Gomes has been discharged from hospital after undergoing surgery for a broken ankle sustained from a clash with Tottenham Hotspur’s Son Heung-min in Sunday’s English Premiership League (EPL) match between the Toffees and the London side which ended 1-1.
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development