The founder of Ten Ten Immaculate Foundation, Alhaji Moshood Kamal Okunola, is to mark his 45th birthday with empowerment of 10 widows.
Alhaji Kamal who clocks 45years today, October 10, said he is dedicating his birthday to 10 widows in Iwoland to cut across the three Local Governments of Iwo, Ayedire and Ola-Oluwa.
He related the naming of his foundation to his peculiar birth date.
He said the empowerment program will be held next Saturday at Oluwo’s palace as beneficiaries, who are less privileged will smile home with #10,000 each.
He enjoined individual with financial wherewithal to always promote the interest of the have not at any advantage.
- Gunmen Storm Abuja Orphanage Home, Abduct Seven Children, Guard, Housewives
- Osun: COVID-19 Cases On the Rise, 41 New Cases Recorded
- Olowu’s Visitation To Borno State Highly Commendable–Emir
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
News5 days ago
Seven Kidnappers Arrested In Osun As Two Other Abducted Travellers Regain Freedom
News3 days ago
Panic In OSBC Over COVID-19 Cases
Crime3 days ago
EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Osun, Recovers 12 Exotic Cars
News2 days ago
IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice To Herdsmen