The founder of Ten Ten Immaculate Foundation, Alhaji Moshood Kamal Okunola, is to mark his 45th birthday with empowerment of 10 widows.
Alhaji Kamal who clocks 45years today, October 10, said he is dedicating his birthday to 10 widows in Iwoland to cut across the three Local Governments of Iwo, Ayedire and Ola-Oluwa.
He related the naming of his foundation to his peculiar birth date.
He said the empowerment program will be held next Saturday at Oluwo’s palace as beneficiaries, who are less privileged will smile home with #10,000 each.
He enjoined individual with financial wherewithal to always promote the interest of the have not at any advantage.
- Lekki Shooting: I Am Heartbroken, Buhari Must Address Nigerians Now – Atiku
- Hoodlums Set The Nation Newspaper Office On Fire
- Nigerian Baptist Convention Tell Youths What to do During the #EndSARS Protest
- Attack On OSBC: Osun NUJ Threatens To Order Its Members To Stay At Home, If Their Safety Could No Longer Guarantee
- EndSARS: Act Now Before It Is Too Late, Obasanjo Tells Buhari
News2 days ago
Hunters Take Charge, Storm EndSARS Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ Infiltration
News5 days ago
Updated: Tension In Osogbo As Thugs Attack Gov Oyetola While Addressing EndSARS Protesters, 2 Reportedly Died (Photos)
News3 days ago
Breaking: Protesters Break Benin Prisons, Free Inmates
News4 days ago
Osun: Obokun /Oriade PDP leaders Fault Sunday Bisi’s Appointment, Threaten To Support Adagunodo’ Legal Redress