I, Rasheed Raji Ropo wish to alert members of the public and my compatriots in the All Progressives Congress in the state of Osun of a trending information on the social media that I am the pseudo operator of an online platform,Osun Media Guru.
I wish to state that;
– Neither am I the operator of the account which has been criticizing and circulating all forms of abuse against Governor Gboyega Oyetola and his cabinet over the lingering political developments in our state.
– That I don’t operate any other account on Facebook aside from my personal and official page.
– That those who ascribe me to the posts are rabble rousers wanting to cause disaffection in our party; the APC.
– That I am a strong loyalist of our party and our leaders, Governor Gboyega Oyetola, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Chief Adebisi Akande, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all our leaders in the state.
– I am a serving Councillor in Odo-Otin North LCDA, a Former Students Union Leader, Former National Publicity Secretary, Committee In Defence of Human Right (CDHR) and a Media Assistant to the Ooni of Ife, I cannot bring my name into disrepute.
I wish to inform members of the public to disregard the insinuations and call on the rumour mongers to desist or face stringent legal action.
Comrade Raji Rasheed Ropo (TRIPLE R)
- Just In: FG, South-West Govs ‘Agree’ On Amotekun
- KDI Proffers Vocational Training, Technical Education As panacea To Youth Unemployment
- LG Election: Ondo APC Promises Free, Fair,Transparent Elections
- Breaking: Court Stops INEC, Senate From Executing Judgement Sacking Ifeanyi Ubah
- Osun Lawmaker Unveils Foundation To Cater For Less Privileged
News5 days ago
APC May Cease To Exist After Buhari’s Tenure, Gov Fayemi Says
News4 days ago
How Oyetola Brokered Peace Between Oluwo And Me – Ogundokun
News4 days ago
Just In: Oyetola Appoints Rent Tribunals Chairmen, Members
News3 days ago
Osun Muslim Community Against Formation Of Operation Amotekun, Backs Federal Govt’s Position