The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared Hon. Olubukola Oyewo as winner of the Federal constituency elections held on Saturday.
Oyewo, who contested on the platform of the All Progressives Congress defeated Morufu Adewale Adebayo of the Peoples Democratic Party go represent Irepodun/Olorunda/Orolu/Osogbo federal constituency in the House of Representatives.
Announcing the results, the returning officer, Professor Olukayode Asaye declared Oyewo winner with 66933 while his closest contestant, Adebayo had 59,551
- Speakership Race: Namdas, Wase, 2 Others Step Down For Gbajabiamila
- Battle for Senate Presidency Toughens As Hard Liners In APC May Ruin Ruling Party’s Chances
- Reasons Why Some People Leave Canada After Receiving Permanent Residency
- Naira Marley: Angry Protesters Storm EFCC Office
- 6 Gay Priests Dismissed In Abia State – See Their Names And Details