Distinguished Senator Adelere Oriolowo wishes to felicitates with Kabiesi “Timi of Ede land” Oba (Dr) Munirudeen Adesola Lawal (Laminisa 1) and the entire good people of Ede community on the auspicious occasion of the 25th edition of annual Ede day celebration.
The Senator who send his greetings said, it is most regrettable that he won’t be part of the event as the day also culminated with the annual Iwo Day celebration, and as we all know that “Charity begins at home”
However, the Senator felicitates with all son’s and daughters of Ede community both at home and in diaspora on the Occasion of this epoch making event. He prayed that the ancient City of Ede will continue to progress and succeed under the leadership of our very reverred Kabiesi, Oba Muniru Adesola Lawal.
The Senator in no small measure appreciate the good people of Ede land, especially all the progressive residents and indigent members of the community for their support overtime and emphasise that, Ede as a community is an integral part of his administration. He assured them that they will never be disappointed as regards their expectations from him.
He prayed that the ancient City of Ede will continue to witness an unprecedented growth and progress and that may God grant us all good health and sound mind to witness more of this epoch making event in life.
Aku Orire ooo
Ilu Ede onibaje oooooooo….
SENATOR ADELERE ORIOLOWO MEDIA OFFICE
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi