The State Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun, Hon Rasaq Salinsile on Sunday rejoiced with Christians across the country on the celebration of this year’s Easter.
He urged the Christian community to see Easter festivity which also marks the end of the 40 days fasting and prayers as an ample period for positive attitude to one another.
A statement signed personally by the immediate past Osun Chief of Staff, admonished Nigerian leaders to absorb the lessons of Easter and allow it influence their conduct, especially as it concerns the less privileged in our society.
“Let’s use the season to continue to pray for peace to reign in Nigeria and Osun in particular.Happy Easter celebrations to you all.
- I Have Tried By Best, Your Fates Hang In Court Decision – Ajimobi Tells Ibadan Obas
- Why Obasere’s Chieftaincy Installation Did Not Hold – Olubadan
- VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting
- BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Adelabu, APC’s Application To Recount Ballot Papers (See Reasons)
- Veteran Singer, Baba Fryo Assaulted By Soldiers