The State Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun, Hon Rasaq Salinsile on Sunday rejoiced with Christians across the country on the celebration of this year’s Easter.
He urged the Christian community to see Easter festivity which also marks the end of the 40 days fasting and prayers as an ample period for positive attitude to one another.
A statement signed personally by the immediate past Osun Chief of Staff, admonished Nigerian leaders to absorb the lessons of Easter and allow it influence their conduct, especially as it concerns the less privileged in our society.
“Let’s use the season to continue to pray for peace to reign in Nigeria and Osun in particular.Happy Easter celebrations to you all.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents