Osun state Ambulance services, popularly known as O’Ambulance have
called out to the general public for donations towards provision of
adequate care for road traffic accident victims.
The call was made by the General Manager for the agency, Dr Olusegun
Babatunde during a live interactive radio programme on the activities
and challenges of the agency.
He said this call become imperative as anybody, no matter the status, can be involved in road traffic accident and considering the fact that victims usually need various level of emergency care before family or relatives could
He emphasized the commitment of the state Government, under the able
leadership of Governor Gboyega Oyetola towards provision of quality and affordable heathcare services as highly commendable. He however said
Corporate and private support is needed to complement government’s efforts in this regard.
Dr Babatunde used the medium to reach out to the corporate bodies,
religious organizations, individuals and the general public to donate
in form of corporate social support for the purpose.
He promised complete transparency and accountability in the management
of such donations.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today