A group within the ruling All progressives Congress (APC), Enroute Rauf, has congratulated the Deputy Governor of Osun, Mr Benedict Alabi on the occasion of his birthday anniversary.
In a statement jointly signed by Dr. Kareem Olajoku and Wasiu Fashina on behalf of members of the group, Enroute Rauf Team described the celebrant as an indefatigable leader who has been been contributed his quota to the development of the state.
According to the statement, “We the Enroute Rauf team, join millions of well meaning Nigerians to congratulate and celebrate our Deputy Governor in State of Osun, Mr. Benedict Oluwagboyega Alabi.
“it is a tough job being a lieutenant and most especially a second in command.
“We wish you a beautiful birthday ceremony and believe that you will continue to contribute your own quota to development of the state and support Mr. Governor, Gboyega Oyetola in achieving all his laid down policies and vision.”
- Kwara Gov Mourns New Telegraph Editor, Waheed Bakare
- Rape Protection: Monarch Urges Govt To Legalize Pepper Spray, Stun Gun For Females
- No More Mercy, Bail For Rapists In Ekiti – Fayemi
- Oyo Discharges 15 Patients, Confirms 16 New COVID-19 Cases
- Drama Brews As Three Students Accuse UNILAG Lecturer Of ‘Sexual Assault, Groping’
News4 days ago
Breaking: President Buhari Appoints Tella As Osun REC
News3 days ago
Osun NUJ Correspondents’ Chapel Chairman, Ajibola Appointed CPS To Deputy Governor
Politics2 days ago
Political Coup In Osun PDP As 16 LG Field Officers, 2 Apex Members Dump Ogunbiyi For Adeleke
News4 days ago
N-Power Monitors To Get Payment In 72 Hours