A group within the ruling All progressives Congress (APC), Enroute Rauf, has congratulated the Deputy Governor of Osun, Mr Benedict Alabi on the occasion of his birthday anniversary.
In a statement jointly signed by Dr. Kareem Olajoku and Wasiu Fashina on behalf of members of the group, Enroute Rauf Team described the celebrant as an indefatigable leader who has been been contributed his quota to the development of the state.
According to the statement, “We the Enroute Rauf team, join millions of well meaning Nigerians to congratulate and celebrate our Deputy Governor in State of Osun, Mr. Benedict Oluwagboyega Alabi.
“it is a tough job being a lieutenant and most especially a second in command.
“We wish you a beautiful birthday ceremony and believe that you will continue to contribute your own quota to development of the state and support Mr. Governor, Gboyega Oyetola in achieving all his laid down policies and vision.”
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Osun Assembly Charges OSSIEC On Credible Elections
- Osun: DG Boss Calls For Strict Adherence To Traffic Rules Among Okada Riders
- OSPOLY Fixes Dates For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- EFCC Displays 51,933 Pages, Showing Content Of Naira Marley’s iPhone
- REPORTER’S DIARY: Arrested, Charged Within An Hour Without Outside Contact.… Clear Example Of How Journalists Disappear In Nigeria
News2 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News2 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
News1 day ago
Osun Pensioners Lament Unpaid Entitlements, Say We’re Now Beggars