A group within the ruling All progressives Congress (APC), Enroute Rauf, has congratulated the Deputy Governor of Osun, Mr Benedict Alabi on the occasion of his birthday anniversary.
In a statement jointly signed by Dr. Kareem Olajoku and Wasiu Fashina on behalf of members of the group, Enroute Rauf Team described the celebrant as an indefatigable leader who has been been contributed his quota to the development of the state.
According to the statement, “We the Enroute Rauf team, join millions of well meaning Nigerians to congratulate and celebrate our Deputy Governor in State of Osun, Mr. Benedict Oluwagboyega Alabi.
“it is a tough job being a lieutenant and most especially a second in command.
“We wish you a beautiful birthday ceremony and believe that you will continue to contribute your own quota to development of the state and support Mr. Governor, Gboyega Oyetola in achieving all his laid down policies and vision.”
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji