The Honourable-Elect for Oriade State Constituency, Osun State House of Assembly, Arc. Babatunde Desmond Ojo has congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola over his victory at the Court of Appeal in the September 22, 2018 gubernatorial election in the state.
In a Statement he personally signed and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo, shortly after the judgement was delivered by appellate court, Ojo said that the Judiciary has affirmed the choice of the people of the State.
He appreciated the people for their unwavering support to the Governor Oyetola-led All Progressives Congress administration in the State.
He described the victory as a well-deserved one looking at the various developmental strides of the incumbent administration via road rehabilitation and infrastructural development, prompt payment of salaries and pensions, health centres rehabilitation, security interventions amongst others.
He added that it was indeed time for all hands to be on deck in order to ensure more dividends of democracy are made available to the people.
*Arc Babatunde Desmond Ojo*
Honourable – Elect,
Oriade State Constituency,
State of Osun House of Assembly.
- I Have Tried By Best, Your Fates Hang In Court Decision – Ajimobi Tells Ibadan Obas
- Why Obasere’s Chieftaincy Installation Did Not Hold – Olubadan
- VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting
- BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Adelabu, APC’s Application To Recount Ballot Papers (See Reasons)
- Veteran Singer, Baba Fryo Assaulted By Soldiers