Federation of Informal Workers Organisation of Nigeria (FIWON), Osun chapter, has described the Supreme Court judgment which affirmed Gov. Adegboyega Oyetola’s victory at the Sept. 2018 governorship election as victory for all.
The group gave the commendation in a statement by its State Coordinator, Mr Olayinka Ibrahim on Saturday.
“The Supreme Court judgment is a victory to all residents of Osun and we commend the judiciary for its impartiality and also upholding the rule of law,’’ he said.
Ibrahim urged the governor to `hit the ground running’ towards delivering the dividend of democracy to the people of the state.
“While we congratulate Governor Gboyega Oyetola, we want to charge him to now face governance that is geared towards the well being of all the residents of the state, irrespective of their political belief,’’ he said.
He reminded Oyetola of the association’s demands presently before him.
“We want him to consider the citizens’ demands presented to him by the Federation of Informal Workers Organisations of Nigeria in the formulation and implementation of the policies and programmes of his administration
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News5 days ago
You’re A Political Beggar, PDP, Umahi, Others Knock Fani-Kayode
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead