The Asiwaju Grassroot Foundation, (AGF) has congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola and his deputy, Mr Benedict Alabi on their victory at the Supreme court.
In a statement released in Lagos by the National Coordinator of the Group Comrade Adunni Olateju Ishola, the group commended the Judiciary for upholding the wishes of the people of the state who trooped out in large numbers to vote for the candidate of APC in the September 22nd and 27th 2018, governorship election.
AGF said, ‘the Judiciary has once again demonstrated its impartiality and confirmed the belief that the Judiciary is the last hope of common man.
Furthermore, Ishola, congratulated the people of Osun and thanked them for their support, and their determination in support of progressive government of Gboyega oyetola.
While congratulating Oyetola, Ishola, urge Mr Governor to embrace the loser for utmost development of the state.
” Mr governor must embrace the loser and work together for the development of our state” Ishola submitted.
He finally plead with the members of the party and the general public to allow peace to reign and celebrate within the ambit of the law.
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji