The former Director General of IleriOluwa Campaign Committee for Osun Central senatorial district in the last gubernatorial election, Mr Sola Oladepo has emerged the candidate of Olorunda State Constituency for the State Executive Council as requested by the Chairman of the APC in Osun state.
In a unanimous decision by the ad-hoc committee headed by the former Deputy Governor, Mrs Titi Laoye-Tomori , the six-member committee resolved and signed that Sola Oladepo is prime and in order of priority be considered ahead all other nomination.
The ad-hoc committee noted that Oladepo had been close in contact with Governor for years and hope that that will give Osogbo as a city a good leverage under the new administration.
Other contestants who included Hon Wasiu Adebayo , Hon Laide Ajibola, Isa Ojewale and Rasaq Adeosun have since congratulated, Sola Oladepo through the signed undertaking ahead of the decision.
Reacting to the acceptance of the outcome by contestants, Hon Kunle Akande who represents Olorunda in the State House of Assembly described the spirit of sportsmanship as a beginning of golden era in Osun politics
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life