The Deputy Speaker, Osun State House of Assembly, Hon. Femi Popoola has congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola on his victory at the Supreme Court judgement.
He also felicitated with leaders and members of the All Progressives Congress, APC over the apex court’s verdict reaffirmed the victory of the party in the September 22 and 27, 2018 gubernatorial election in the state.
According to the Deputy Speaker in his congratulatory statement personally signed and made available to newsmen in Osogbo,t on Friday,the judgment is a confirmation of the people’s complete mandate which was duly given to Governor and APC during the gubernatorial poll.
Popoola, who is the honourable representing Boripe and Bolorunduro Constituency at the Osun state assembly, lauded the Supreme Court panel headed by the Acting Chief Justice of the Federation, Hon. Justice, Ibrahim Tanko Ibrahim, for their braveness and uprightness in the face of intimidation and campaign of calumny earlier embarked upon by the opposition party to get favourable judgment from the apex court.
The Osun Deputy Speaker, praised the legal team of the trio of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC and that of Governor Gboyega Oyetola for the good job and sacrifice they put into the governorship legal fireworks while it lasted.
The deputy speaker however, appealed to the entire people of the state to continue to demonstrate their unflinching support to Governor Oyetola towards the betterment of all and sundry in the state.
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji