A front line community in Osun state and Permanent Secretary, State Universal Basic Education Board, Ahaji Fatai Adesina Kolawole, has congratulated the Governor of the State, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola and the members of All Progressives Congress on today’s victory at the Supreme Court of Nigeria which upheld the election of Oyetola as the winner of last year September gubernatorial election in the state.
The SUBEB boss made this known today through a congratulatory press statement sent to newsmen in Osogbo, the State capital immediately after the judgment of the apex court.
The Osun top education echelon said today’s judgement has vindicated and confirmed that indeed, Governor Gboyega Oyetola was the peoples choice in the last year election, just as he said, the victory means the good he has been piloting would continue.
The renowned educationist said, he believe that today’s judgment would give the Governor more valour and vitality to concentrate in the business of governance, just as he added that, within the short space of time, Governor Gboyega Oyetola, has demonstrated deep commitment to community peace and progress, workers welfare, egalitarianism in education, access to quality health delivery.
He expressed confidence that with the apex court affirmation, Governor Gboyega Oyetola would continue to work towards achieving his electoral promises and take the state to enviable heights.
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji