The All Progressive Congress House of Assembly Candidate, Ido state constituency, Oyo state, Mr Obatunde Oladapo has promised to implement projects that would have direct impact on the people of his constituency if elected.
Oladapo made the promise in an interview with journalists while highlighting some of his programmes for the people of his constituency.
He said that empowerment of the youths and women would be his priority if elected.
Oladapo also disclosed that he would implement laws for the senior citizens in order to improve their welfarism.
He posited that people living with disability would be benefitted from his programme by empowering them through provision of books among others.
He however called on the people of Ido Local Government Area to vote for all APC candidates in the state saying that he was the best candidate among his contesters.
- Covid-19: Oyetola’s Commissioner Distributes 2,500 Facemasks, Sanitizers In Irewole LG
- How 82-year-old Widow Recovered From Coronavirus In Osun
- Ondo Court Dismisses Ajidahun Case Against C&S Church
- 1st Anniversary: My Comfort Not A Priority, Says Kwara Gov
- You Have Been Vindicated, Osun PDP Congratulates Sen Adeleke Over Court Verdict
Crime3 days ago
Two Persons Arraigned In Osun For Bypassing Electricity Meter
News3 days ago
Osun Chief Sacked Over Alleged Gross Misconduct, To Return N1.6m
News3 days ago
Traders, Artisans Beg Oyetola To Relax Lockdown Totally, Promise To Maintain Distance With Customers
South West News4 days ago
Fayemi Installs New Oore Of Otun Amidst Controversy