The All Progressive Congress House of Assembly Candidate, Ido state constituency, Oyo state, Mr Obatunde Oladapo has promised to implement projects that would have direct impact on the people of his constituency if elected.
Oladapo made the promise in an interview with journalists while highlighting some of his programmes for the people of his constituency.
He said that empowerment of the youths and women would be his priority if elected.
Oladapo also disclosed that he would implement laws for the senior citizens in order to improve their welfarism.
He posited that people living with disability would be benefitted from his programme by empowering them through provision of books among others.
He however called on the people of Ido Local Government Area to vote for all APC candidates in the state saying that he was the best candidate among his contesters.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel