The All Progressive Congress House of Assembly Candidate, Ido state constituency, Oyo state, Mr Obatunde Oladapo has promised to implement projects that would have direct impact on the people of his constituency if elected.
Oladapo made the promise in an interview with journalists while highlighting some of his programmes for the people of his constituency.
He said that empowerment of the youths and women would be his priority if elected.
Oladapo also disclosed that he would implement laws for the senior citizens in order to improve their welfarism.
He posited that people living with disability would be benefitted from his programme by empowering them through provision of books among others.
He however called on the people of Ido Local Government Area to vote for all APC candidates in the state saying that he was the best candidate among his contesters.
- Let’s End Xenophobia With Arts And Music, Ex-Rep Member Tells African Leaders
- Baptist Church Celebrates 108th Anniversary in Grand Style
- Ondo Guber Poll: Leadership Expert Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling
- No Going Back On Nationwide Strike, Ondo NLC Chair
- Internet Fraud: 2 Yahoo Boys Jailed in Ibadan