The All Progressive Congress House of Assembly Candidate, Ido state constituency, Oyo state, Mr Obatunde Oladapo has promised to implement projects that would have direct impact on the people of his constituency if elected.
Oladapo made the promise in an interview with journalists while highlighting some of his programmes for the people of his constituency.
He said that empowerment of the youths and women would be his priority if elected.
Oladapo also disclosed that he would implement laws for the senior citizens in order to improve their welfarism.
He posited that people living with disability would be benefitted from his programme by empowering them through provision of books among others.
He however called on the people of Ido Local Government Area to vote for all APC candidates in the state saying that he was the best candidate among his contesters.
- Omoworare Supports Buhari On Credible Elections, Condemns Pre-Electoral Violence In Atakumosa
- Osun Political Violence: 18 APC Members Admitted In Hospital- APC…. Stop Implicating Us- PDP
- I Can’t Step Down For Anyone – Oyeduntan
- 5 killed, 35 Abducted, As Gunmen Invade 17 Communities In Niger
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker Is Dead
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News4 days ago
Elections: Osun APC Raises Alarm On Threat To Peace, Calls On Security Agencies To Act Promptly
News3 days ago
Tribute To A Big Fighter And Crusader, Alhaja Wasilat Adunni Nee Aregbesola
News4 days ago
Breaking: INEC Finally Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February 23
South West News2 days ago
Elections: Hoodlums Attack Osun Community, Iyaloja, APC Members, Injured