Family Buries Pastor After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection
A South African pastor, Siva Moodley, has been buried 579 days after he died because his family was waiting for his resurrection.
The South African News reports that Moodley’s body had been kept at a Johannesburg mortuary since his death on August 15, 2021.
The 53-year-old Moodley proclaimed that he could raise people from the dead. He had died after falling ill.
According to reports, his family and members of the church used to visit the funeral home to pray for his resurrection.
It was reported that the funeral home manager, Martin du Toit, lodged an application with the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court to grant him permission to have Moodley buried or cremated.
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity