According to Daily Trust residents of Kogi have been thrown into mourning following the death of Pastor Fred Attabo, Resident Pastor of Living Faith Church, Lokongoma, Lokoja, and the pastor in charge of Kogi.
Recently, Attabo coordinated the distribution of relief materials sent to Kogi State flood victims by the Founder of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo.
According to a source, the pastor was found dead on a chair in his office after the morning activities in the church.
The clergy man was said to be active during the daily Covenant Hour of Prayer and the devotional service of the ongoing Word of Faith Bible Institute program in the morning.
“We rushed him to Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja where He was declared dead and we still moved him to Kogi State Specialist Hospital where they tried all kinds of resuscitation to no avail.
“This is the first time we will lose a Pastor and a State Pastor for that matter in our station,” said the source. Dailytrust
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance