PDP Suspends Fayose, Nnamani, Others
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has wielded the big stick against some party members for alleged anti-party activities.
It also announced the dissolution of the Ekiti State Executive Committee and the setting up of a caretaker committee to VanguardfFav the day-to-day running of party affairs in the state.
This was contained in a statement signed by the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Hon. Debo Ologunagba, in Abuja, late on Friday.
Ologunagba said, “ After a very extensive review and consideration of the affairs of our Party in the country, pursuant to the provisions of the PDP Constitution (as amended in 2017) approved the suspension of Senator Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu State) and Chief Chris Ogbu (Imo State) with effect from today, Friday, January 20, 2023, over allegations of anti-party activities.
“In the same vein, the NWC has approved the suspension of the underlisted Party members in Ekiti State also with effect from today, Friday, January 20, 2023, over allegations of anti-party activities.
“The suspended members in Ekiti State are;
1. Ayeni Funso -(Ekiti North)
2. Ajijola Lateef Oladimeji -(Ekiti Central)
1. Emiola Adenike Jennifer -(Ekiti South II)
2. Ajayi Babatunde Samuel -(Ekiti North II)
3. Olayinka James Olalere -(Ekiti Central)
4. Akerele Oluyinka -(Ekiti North I)
5. Fayose Oluwajomiloju John -(Ekiti Central I)
“The PDP urges all leaders, critical stakeholders and teeming members of our Party across the country to remain united and focused on the mission of our Party to Rescue, Rebuild and Redirect our nation from misrule.”
- Fracas: Kwara Govt Announces Temporary Closure Of Mandate Market
- Nkechi Blessing, Kunle Afod, Others Mourn Death Of Colleague Gbemisola Anjola
- Man Arrested For Impregnating 19-Year-Old Daughter
- JUST IN: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial
- Appeal Court Judgement Aligns With The Wishes Of Osun people- Philanthropist