In preparation for political power shift between the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC)and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Osun Governor-Elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke has scheduled Thursday this week to Inaugurate a 37-member Committee to see into proper transition of government in the state.
Senator Adeleke announced this on Tuesday in a statement made available to Journalists through his Media office, saying the Transition Committee will comprise of seasoned technocrats, present and former public office holders and experts from a diverse field of all human endeavours.
Stating further,he said the Committee will be Chaired by a Doctor of Nuclear Medicine and a Fellow of the Euro Institute of Reticulo-endothelial Biology and Medicare, Dr Muyiwa Oladimeji while the Director-General of Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation Hon. Sunday Bisi will serve as Deputy Chairman.
Adding to the list,a member of the House of Representatives who is also a legal practitioner,Hon. Bamidele Salam nominated as secretary of the transition committee while Sir Adekunle Adepoju, a Project management expert, will be an assistant secretary.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023 Poll- There Won’t Be Inconclusive Election Result- INEC Tells Nigerians
- Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience To Take The Country To Greatness-Group
- Reactions As Newly Wedded Couple Storm Obi’s Movement Rally In Abuja
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’