Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has directed all staff of his office who are part of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Campaign Council, PCC, to give their best to the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.
Osinbajo issued the directive during a meeting with his staff members who are part of the PCC.
Disclosing this, an aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Ajuri Ngelale, said Osinbajo stressed the importance of the assignment.
Ngelale, who is one of the spokesperson for the Tinubu-Shettima campaign organization, said the Vice President appealed to those concerned to carry out their duties without hindrance.
He also urged members of the public to ignore any information stating otherwise.
In a tweet, he wrote: “It must be noted that in a meeting today, H.E. VP @ProfOsinbajo has encouraged all OVP staff — who were privileged to be appointed into the @officialABAT 2023 Presidential Campaign Council — to give their best to the important effort without hindrance. Kindly ignore anything contrary. ” Daily Post Report
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance