The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Said They Would Not Give Up On The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike And His Camp Despite His Endorsement Of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Of Lagos State For The 2023 Elections.
Addressing a press conference on the ongoing campaigns for the elections, the national publicity secretary of the party, Debo Ologunagba, said the party had a robust mechanism for dealing with issues, adding that the utterances of the governor would be subjected to the processes of the party.
“The party will go through that process, but the ultimate goal is to reconcile every member because of the higher calling to rescue this country,” he said.
He also said reconciliation was not a 100-meter race, and 24 hours in politics is like a lifetime. He added that the reconciliation effort between leaders of the party and Wike’s camp was work in progress.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack