The Labour Party has given reasons for its decision to suspend its National Youth Leader, Anselem Eragbe, as well as naming his erstwhile deputy, Prince Kennedy Ahanotu as replacement.
National Publicity Secretary of the Party Comrade, Abayomi Arabambi, on Friday explained that the Youth Leader was suspended for various acts bordering on criminality.
He told newsmen that Mr. Eragbe was suspended after internal investigations found him culpable of offences which include:
“He forged the signature of the National Chairman and National Secretary with which he carried out unofficial assignments.
“He issued certificates to groups unknown to the leadership of the party without the approval of the National Working Committee or the National Chairman.
“He launched a fund mobilisation website to receive funds without the approval of the National Working Committee or the National Chairman.
“He wrote several letters to some individuals without the approval of the National Working Committee or the National Chairman.”
The suspended Youth Leader has however denied these charges. Vanguard
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge