The National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party has adjusted the dates for the party’s primaries ahead of the 2023 general election.
The Lagos State Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr Hakeem Amode, made this known in a statement in Lagos State.
According to him, the new date of the party’s primary for the State Houses of Assembly and the House of Representatives seats is now May 22.
Meanwhile, the primary for the Senate remained May 23.
He urged the party members and members of the public to take note of the new dates.
The party had, before the latest adjustment, put its House of Assembly primary for May 21 while the House of Representatives was fixed for May 22.
Meanwhile, the earlier adjusted dates of the primaries for the Senate and governorship earlier scheduled for May 23 and May 26 were not tampered with in the new adjustment.
The party’s presidential primary has been fixed for May 28 and May 29, NAN reports.
- Thugs Attack Labour Party Members In Osun
- Ensure Payment Of Backlog Of Salaries And Pensions – Rev’d Oluyamo Tells Gov Adeleke
- Former Speaker Bags Aluta News Young Politician Of The Year Award
- Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Woman, Lover For Allegedly Burying Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet
- Don’t Blame Us, You Are Responsible For Poverty, Banditry, Kidnapping – Govs Fire Back At FG
News4 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
Entertainment3 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
Sports4 days ago
World Cup 2022: Nine Countries Eliminated From Tournament
News4 days ago
BREAKING: Gov Fintiri’s Convoy Involved In Fatal Crash, Four Die