The Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, on Saturday secured victory in his polling unit for the candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Biodun Oyebanji.
Governor Fayemi voted at Polling Unit 009 in front of Apata’s house, Ogilolo in the Isan/Ilafon/Ilemso area of Oye local council.
The governor led the ruling party to victory for its candidate in the PU with 154 votes against the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which scored four votes.
The Social Democratic Party (SDP) had three votes while the ADP candidate scored one. Six votes were voided.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News2 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic