The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, has announced his withdrawal from the 2023 presidential race.
Senator Ngige, in a statement he personal signed, said that he had earlier met with the President in the early hours of Friday.
Recall that President Buhari held a valedictory session with 10 cabinet members that had indicated interest to contest election in 2023 and the Labour and Employment Minister participated in the session, which was held at the Presidential Villa.
But Senator Ngige, in the statement, said after meeting with the President and consultations with his family members, friends, political associates and constituents, he has decided to pull out of the presidential race.
- UNIOSUN Resumes For Second Semester
- ‘My Pedigree And Dexterity Will Bring Desirable Change To IBO Federal Consistency’- Kayode Oduoye
- OSPOLY Holds 7th Combined Convocation May 26
- Fresh Voter Registration Hits 9,238,991, Says INEC
- IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, Stop Members From Using Your Platform To Incite Hate, Violence, Buhari Government Tells Facebook
News3 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News4 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News2 days ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke
News2 days ago
Oyetola’s Campaign Council Blasts Adeleke Over Brag To Win Guber Election With Dollars, Says Osun Not For Sale To Highest Bidder