Four of the five aggrieved governors elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP are currently in Bauchi State allegedly, to lure Governor Bala Mohammed to their camp.
The Nation reports that the G-5 comprising Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Samuel Ortom of Benue, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu States arrived at the Bauchi Government House around 12:30.
The Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, who is also part of the governors demanding the resignation of the party’s National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, was, however, absent.
DAILY POST reports that the development is coming amid a rift between Bala and the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
Recall that Governor Bala who doubles as vice chairman of the Atiku Campaign Council in the Northeast, alleged that Atiku picked campaign coordinators from his State without consulting him.
In his letter to Ayu, Mohammed opened up on how he was hurt by Atiku and demanded an apology.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance