Immediate past Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has congratulated former Lagos Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for emerging the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Amaechi, who claimed to be the most qualified aspirant to fly APC flag, scored 316 votes at the primary to emerge distant second.
Amaechi, in a statement on Thursday, assured Tinubu of his commitment to his success at the polls in 2023.
He said: “Congratulations on your well-deserved victory at the APC Presidential Convention held on 07 – 08 June 2022 and extend my best wishes as you prepare for the 2023 Presidential Elections.
“I am confident that your victory will re-energize the progressive ideals of our great party APC, buttressed by your mission of a Common Sense Revolution which led to the defeat of PDP in the 2015 general elections.
“As you embark on this historic journey I wish to assure you of my commitment to your success at the polls in 2023 and ultimately look forward to providing the necessary support to ensure that we develop a prosperous country for all Nigerians. Please accept the assurances of my highest esteem.”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria